Grand Touring Automobiles, seeks highly experienced Super Luxury Sales Consultant. Grand Touring Automobiles features the most exclusive brands in the automotive industry.
Responsibilities & Credentials:
- Engage hands on with customers. This position requires interaction with customers on an on-going basis and has accountability
- Preferably EXPERIENCED automotive sales professionals with Luxury experience will be considered.
- Ideal candidates have experience with import and/or luxury brands
- Ideal candidates possess a working knowledge of One Eighty software and be able to self-manage their day to day work plan activities.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer satisfaction (CSI) history
- Process driven, have outstanding attention to detail and a high sense of urgency
- Possess superior communication, organizational and follow up skills
- Self-motivated and manage day to day work plan activities in a fast-paced environment
- Friendly, non-pretentious, outgoing personality, positive attitude and a professional appearance
- Deliver a “Best in Class” client experience each and every time!
- Strong work ethic with integrity beyond reproach, impeccable credentials, good verbal and written communication skills, commitment to learn, train, lead and work as a team to achieve desired results.
- Ensure that all communications are in compliance with brand guidelines and are in accordance with corporate identity standards
Required Specialized Skills
- 3-5 years of experience in automotive or luxury consumer product goods
- In-depth understanding of automotive industry issues
- 5 plus years of sales experience
- OMVIC certified.
About the Benefits
When you work at Grand Touring Automobiles, you’ll be rewarded in many ways – and not just your compensation. We are proud to offer our employees:
- A comprehensive health care and dental plan including a coming company matched RRSP plan.
- We have a fun, but professional environment. We know how to get down to brass tacks, but we're constantly having barbecues and corporate challenges.
- With multiple dealerships in the Grand Touring group across Canada, with jobs available at every level, you're opportunity to grow has never been better.
If you'd love to become a part of the GTA family, apply online today. By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Grand Touring Automobiles welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection.
Grand Touring Automobiles is committed to providing and maintaining healthy and safe working environment for all workers and visitors. All staff are required to be fully vaccinated. This is a term and condition of employment. As defined by the provincial government, people are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series. Vaccines approved by Health Canada or the World Health Organization will be recognized. Grand Touring Automobiles will continue to follow the guidance of public health organizations to define fully vaccinated.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $100,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- Customer service: 6 years (preferred)
- Automotive Sales: 5 years (preferred)
- Luxury Automotive Sales: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person