Super Luxury Sales Consultant - Calgary
Calgary division of the Grand Touring Automobiles Group, seeks highly experienced Super Luxury Sales Consultant. Our brands include Bentley Lamborghini, Lotus, Koenigsegg, Aston Martin, and Rolls-Royce.
Responsibilities & Credentials:
- Engage hands on with customers. This position requires interaction with customers on an on-going basis and has accountability
- Preferably EXPERIENCED automotive sales professionals with Luxury experience will be considered.
- Ideal candidates have experience with import and/or luxury brands
- Ideal candidates possess a working knowledge of One Eighty software and be able to self-manage their day to day work plan activities.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer satisfaction (CSI) history
- Process driven, have outstanding attention to detail and a high sense of urgency
- Possess superior communication, organizational and follow up skills
- Self-motivated and manage day to day work plan activities in a fast paced environment
- Friendly, non-pretentious, outgoing personality, positive attitude and a professional appearance
- Deliver a “Best in Class” client experience each and every time!
- Strong work ethic with integrity beyond reproach, impeccable credentials, good verbal and written communication skills, commitment to learn, train, lead and work as a team to achieve desired results.
- Ensure that all communications are in compliance with brand guidelines and are in accordance with corporate identity standards
Required Specialized Skills
- 3-5 years of experience in automotive or luxury consumer product goods
- In-depth understanding of automotive industry issues
- 5 plus years of sales experience
- OMVIC certified
Grand Touring Automobiles features some of the most luxurious brands in the world. We offer aggressive compensation plans, top tier health and dental benefits and the opportunity to represent the most exclusive brands. Don’t miss this opportunity to join the Grand Touring Automobiles family in this amazing role.