Pre-Owned Sales Manager – Polestar
WHO ARE WE
Polestar is an electric performance brand determined to improve the society we live in. Our commitment to design and innovation propels us towards a smarter and more sustainable future. Passion and emotion drive them, electricity and innovation drive their cars. Their products are excellent, efficient, and entertaining. They innovate constantly and they are relentless in their pursuit of the best. At Polestar, the sky is the limit.
Grand Touring Autos is looking to add a Pre Owned Sales Manager to our innovative and expanding team. The ideal candidate would be detail obsessed, performance focused and determined to sell the most advanced and exciting electric cars the world has ever seen. We are looking for an experienced candidate with a proven track record in the automotive industry, an impeccable reputation, and a commitment to customer service at the highest level. They blaze their own trail, one without compromise. We need people who share this vision.
We are committed to our employees offering training, career advancement and competitive compensation and benefits. We are focused on delivering an exceptional customer experience and creating repeat long-term business relationships with all of our clients. Our competitive compensation plan is designed to reward your hard work and our industry-leading benefits package will ensure the sustainability of you and your family.
- Ability to effectively manage all areas of used car department, including but not limited to wholesale, retail, appraising vehicles, purchasing and marketing.
- Ability to forecast goals and objectives for pre-owned vehicle sales, gross and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis.
- Ability to acquire vehicles for inventory.
- Ability to appraise super luxury vehicles.
- Possess strong closing abilities.
- Abilities to work with lenders.
- Ability to handle and resolve customer issues or concerns promptly and professionally.
- Ensure high standards are held for delivery of vehicles to customers.
- Ensure that sales representatives understand and follow dealership policies at all times.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to communicate effectively with customers; subordinates and other management.
- Previous experience as an Automotive Pre-Owned Sales Manager in a high-volume dealership is required.
- Previous experience in the luxury automotive industry.
- Experience and knowledge of finance operations, knowledge of bank programs and ability to create excellent lender relationships are important for this position.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
- Previous experience with CPO programs is preferred.
We offer competitive compensation, employee group benefits, a company matched RRSP plan and the opportunity to grow with our dealer group. If you meet our requirements and feel you have what it takes to join our Grand Touring Automobiles sales team, then apply today!
All applicants will be kept in strict confidence. The Grand Touring Automobiles Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application. While we thank all those that apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way...
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $85,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Automotive Sales: 10 years (preferred)
- Pre Owned Sales Management: 3 years (preferred)
- Customer Service: 5 years (preferred)
- OMVIC (required)
Work Location: One location