Part-time Concierge Administrator
Grand Touring Automobiles is seeking an experienced and motivated professional individual who shares our commitment to quality and outstanding customer service. This is a part time position and the shift is every Saturday.
Under the direction of the Service Directors, the Concierge Administrator will be required to:
- Meets with guests and provides outstanding customer service to all guests of the dealership.
- Assists guests in a branded, friendly, proactive, and efficient manner with appropriate follow-up as necessary.
- Knows all essential aspects of our dealership operations.
- When answering the phone, provides the recipient their name and the official name of the business
- Ensures that all calls are answered in a timely manner, specifically within 3 rings and calls are transferred within 20 seconds or offers a designated alternative
- Ensures customers are kept informed of call transfer options
- Ensures that if calls cannot be connected to the requested department that they are returned as promised once the appropriate staff is available
- Maintains the call log capturing customer details and the nature of the enquiry
- Maintains a positive and professional relationship with all vendors and merchants.
- Maintains cleanliness of refreshment stations and waiting areas
- Maintains inventory and stock of supplies for refreshment areas
- Acts as the site liaison for the services and sales center.
- Works collaboratively with any dealership associates and resources.
- Fulfill the duties of welcoming all guests on behalf of Grand Touring Automobiles upon their arrival to the dealership
- Ensure that all guests abide by social distancing and any mandates relevant to the policies of Canadian public health authorities; face masks are worn, hand sanitizers and personal protective equipment (PPEs) are used; provide a non-surgical face mask, individual hand sanitizers and a bottle of water as needed;
- Ensure that all guests read the quarantine mandates, sign their signatures for understanding the protocols and strictly follow up with all the requirements;
Concierge Qualifications / Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- True desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact with all guests and owners, internal and external, effectively with tact and diplomacy
- Strong follow through skills
Grand Touring Automobiles offers competitive compensation plans, top tier benefit plans, two new state of the art facilities and the opportunity to work with the most exclusive brands in the automotive industry.
All applicants will be kept in strict confidence. The Grand Touring Automobiles Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application. While we thank all those that apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer Service: 5 years (preferred)
- Administrative assistant: 3 years (preferred)
- Receptionist: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: One location