Marketing Coordinator, Social Media Clerk
Marketing Coordinator, Social Media Clerk
In this dynamic, fast-paced environment, the Marketing Coordinator, Social Media Clerk is primarily responsible for maintaining Grand Touring Automobile’s social media assets, including content development, reputation management, analytics and reporting, as part of an in-house integrated marketing team. As a key member of the marketing team, the Marketing Coordinator, Social Media collaborates with other members of the team to support various marketing projects and initiatives throughout the year, ensuring social media remains an integrated component of the overall marketing strategy to deliver business results.
Jobs and Responsibilities
Social Media / Digital Marketing
- Work with the General Manager to develop and execute social media campaigns and initiatives
- Maintain GTA’s social accounts (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube).
- Create/originate, post and manage clear, persuasive and original messaging and content copy based on an approved strategy, across key social media platforms (Instagram, Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) whilst maintaining a consistent brand and adhering to all brand standards.
- Build and manage GTA’s reputation online by adhering to and improving response guidelines and policies
- Identify and coordinate with influencers to drive content to digital assets,
- Deliver day-to-day community management, moderation, monitoring and responding to comments, questions, and brand hashtags across social channels
- Report on monthly analytics and key learnings for both organic and paid social media marketing efforts,
- Recommend ways to improve content and drive traffic that translates into business results.
- Stay up to date on the latest social trends and identify strategies to leverage them.
- Support marketing project development under the direction of the General Manager
- Company photography projects including shooting inventory, social media content and staff photos
- Support traditional marketing efforts by coordinating print, broadcast, and direct mail projects
- Assure the completion of assigned Marketing projects accurately, on budget and on time
- Attend and support all events and other marketing initiatives throughout the year
- Assure complete record keeping digitally & hard copy for all projects and programs
- Create all the photography and video content for inventory, website content and social media
- Other related duties and projects as assigned
- Extensive knowledge in social media management (paid and organic) and its link to business results
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) in English
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing Tools such as Google Analytics & AdWords, Programmatic Advertising, Marketing Automation Software, and Lead Nurturing programs
- Strong working knowledge of a variety of programs, including Microsoft Office, CRM systems, and design programs (InDesign, Illustrator)
- Strong photography skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Strong organizational skills; able to prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- Bachelor's and/or Postgraduate Degree in Business/Marketing or a related field
- Certificate/Course-work in digital or online marketing an asset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of our organization,
- The ability to write interesting content for various formats,
- Ability to take engaging and professional photos and video
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to deliver high quality, creative work, multi-task and manage deadlines,
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of social community platforms and best practices, with a passion for staying current on communications, social and content marketing trends,
- A team player, able to work collaboratively cross-department and communicate with management,
- Experience with graphic design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator), video editing tools (iMovie maker, etc.) would be a great asset
- Experience working with agencies and suppliers/vendors.
We offer very attractive compensation plans, health and dental benefits and much more.
While we thank all those that apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Grand Touring Automobiles is committed to providing and maintaining healthy and safe working environment for all workers and visitors. All staff are required to be fully vaccinated. This is a term and condition of employment. As defined by the provincial government, people are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series. Vaccines approved by Health Canada or the World Health Organization will be recognized. Grand Touring Automobiles will continue to follow the guidance of public health organizations to define fully vaccinated.