Manager of First Impressions
Manager of First Impressions
Grand Touring Automobiles is looking for an exceptionally driven and passionate candidate who will thrive with the opportunity to help shape the customer experience at our dealership. As the Manager of First Impressions, you'll be responsible for setting impeccable standards, inspiring your team, creating quality exchanges with customers and building loyal relationships. The Manager of First Impressions will provide leadership and directions to the Client Interactions Team (reception and valet staff) and will ensure that all of the customer service standards, policies and procedures are adhered to in a consistent manner.
• Ensure service standards are at industry best and the team is providing exceptional customer service
• Scheduling and managing of staff responsibilities and duties
• Increasing client engagement and service aptitude
• Ensure all areas of the dealership are neat and tidy at all times.
• Monitor the daily performance of the Client Interaction Team (consisting of receptionist and Valet teams) by observing and listening to client/team member interactions, and assisting/correcting when necessary.
• Ensure that all Client Interaction Team members are aware of the facilities and services provided by the dealership and their hours of operation.
• Create a positive work environment maintaining an “open door” policy at all times.
• Follow up with clients and employees in situations in which service standards have not been met.
• Inspect and maintain the cleanliness of the building which would impact customer experience
About the ideal candidate:
· Be polished! The ultimate brand ambassador and someone who embodies and is passionate about exceptional customer service
· Wear your passion on your sleeve, leading and inspiring others constantly
· Put people - customers and staff - first by developing the team, and delivering a truly quality client experience
· Uphold the highest standards exceptional customer service to presentation to cleanliness
· Minimum of five years hospitality experience is required.
· Previous management or supervisory experience
· Solid knowledge of reception and valet operations and a strong customer focus.
· Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
· Must possess excellent organizational skills
· Strong leadership qualities- able to remain calm in challenging situations.
· Must be able to communicate effectively (written & verbal)
· Be an exemplar of our core values throughout your work and become a brand ambassador
· Encourage positive collaboration among team members
Grand Touring Automobiles offers competitive compensation plans, top tier benefit plans, new state of the art facilities and the opportunity to work with the most exclusive brands in the automotive industry.
All applicants will be kept in strict confidence. The Grand Touring Automobiles Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application. While we thank all those that apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.