Lot Attendant - Super Luxury
Grand Touring Automobiles is seeking to hire a Super Luxury Lot Attendant. The objective of the Lot Attendant is to oversee the vehicle preparation and display process. The ideal candidate will perform their duties in a manner consistent with Grand Touring policies and expectations. All Lot Attendants are expected to contain a full G driver's license, a minimum of ten years of driving experience, a clean driver's abstract, and a passion for cars. They are also required to be cautious and courteous drivers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- New Vehicle Check-in
- coordinate check in with driver
- park and organize vehicles accordingly
- check vehicles for damage, if damaged, report damage to a manager
- collect books, PDI sheets, cables, and kilometers
- hand in to Sales Administrators
- Lot maintenance
- Retrieve keys for appropriate vehicles and relocate to a more appropriate space.
- Maintain the cleanliness and order of all inventory
- Ensure inventory on hand is fueled with a minimum of 1/4 of a tank of fuel.
- Winter months -- clean lot cars regularly after each snowfall.
- Engine Recharge: Routinely start new/used inventory to ensure vehicle starts when needed to be shown (important in winter months).
- Showroom detail
- Coordinate and work closely with Sales Manager
- Collect vehicle(s) required
- Remove protective cardboard and plastic from vehicle
- Clean engine bay and rims, vacuum.
- Run through wash or hand wash if necessary.
- Blow excess water out of corners, rims and tires. Chamois exterior.
- Shine tires, wipe rims.
- Shine and wipe interior, clean front and rear window.
- Roll windows down and open sunroof, inspect vehicle.
- Coordinate showroom entry with Sales Manager
- Perform Other Duties as Assigned
- Drive, park and return customer vehicles from point of arrival to designated area and to point of departure in a manner consistent with Grand Touring standards and regulations.
- To achieve the highest level of guest satisfaction by providing quality service and maintaining performance standards.
- To resolve guest complaints, compliments, and suggestions in a professional manner.
- To handle guest vehicles in such a manner that the guest will always find it as it was left (radio, seat, etc.).
- Oversee vehicle cleanliness.
- To document any damage on in-coming vehicles.
- To complete all documentation required.
- To keep vehicle keys secure.
- Ensure safety of customer and customer belongings.
- To maintain a clean ground as necessary outside the front door.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity.
- To report for duty with a professional appearance and dress to standards.
- Perform other duties as required
- Valid G Class Driver’s license
- Minimum of ten years of driving experience
- Able to drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Possess a clean driving record
- Good judgement
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure environment.
All applicants will be kept in strict confidence. The Grand Touring Automobiles Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application. While we thank all those that apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Is this you? If you are interest in joining the Grand Touring Automobiles family, don’t hesitate to apply!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care