Lot Attendant - Polestar Toronto
Polestar Toronto, part of Grand Touring Automobiles is seeking to hire a lot attendant/car porter. The ideal candidate will possess a Full G driver's license, a clean driver's abstract, a passion for cars and be a cautious and courteous driver. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Realigns new vehicle display areas
- Replaces sold vehicles as directed
- Delivering vehicles and other equipment between locations in Toronto
- Washes new and pre-owned vehicle displays
- Places vehicles in proper inventory position whether sold or un-sold
- Places inventory keys in Key-Track
- Keeps equipment in good working order
- Strips all new vehicles of plastics and stickers for front lot display
- Delivers/retrieves documents to/from outside sources when required;
- Assists in physically delivering vehicles to final destination when required
- Reports all lot damage or malfunctioning of vehicles on display to management
- Greeting customers and valeting their cars
- Washing cars
- Organizing basement parking lot
Grand Touring Automobiles offers competitive compensation plans, health and dental benefits, a new state of the art facility and much more.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Grand Touring Automobiles welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection
Polestar Toronto is currently seeking experienced technicians to join our team. The ideal technician candidate will be licensed and have at least two years of dealership experience, preferably with electric vehicles and be familiar with CDK operating systems.
Polestar Toronto, part of the Grand Touring Automobiles group, offers the best benefits in the industry:
- Aggressive rates per flat rate hour including yearend productivity bonuses *
- Top tier benefit plan including COMPANY MATCHED RRSP **
- GUARANTEED HOURS*
- Unlimited earning potential, we run a very busy parts department and shop
- A comprehensive health care and dental plan
- Tool and boot allowances
- Professional development courses
- With multiple dealerships in the Grand Touring group, with jobs available at every level, your opportunity to grow has never been better.
While we thank all those that apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applicants will be kept in strict confidence. The Grand Touring Automobiles Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application. While we thank all those that apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.