Careers at Grand Touring Automobiles
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Department: Office Administration
Employment Status: Full Time
Grand Touring Automobiles is seeking to hire a Payroll Administrator. The Grand Touring Automobiles group has three stores and approximately 225 employees. The Payroll Administrator will deliver the accurate and timely processing of hourly and salaried payrolls in accordance with applicable government legislations.
- Process bi-weekly payrolls (weekly) using ADP Pay@Work for 225+ employees*
- Working with Finance, develop and improve controls around payroll to secure data validity, integrity and system interfaces.
- Administer the payroll and benefits ensuring proper authorization and adherence to standards and policy
- Establish/maintain electronic employee attendance records ensuring confidentiality of related information.
- Maintain payroll journals for finance system and reconciliation of all transactions impacting payroll
- Prepare and validate tax information and prepare and reconcile year end reports and returns
- Coach and support users of Synerion Time and Attendance system as required to ensure payroll functionalities are optimized
- Pro-actively conduct semi-annual payroll audits to ensure employee and payroll data is accurate.
- Certification in Payroll Administration (or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years payroll experience in Canada processing a complex hourly payroll.
- Experience with Synerion Time and Attendance and ADP Pay@Work*
- Experience using CDK would be considered an asset
- Solid understanding and demonstrable experience applying employment standards, provincial legislation and CRA regulations
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office and report generation*
- Excellent communication skills with strong interpersonal skills.
We offer competitive compensation, top tier benefits and the opportunity to work in a state of the art facility featuring the most exclusive automotive brands in the industry.
All applicants will be kept in strict confidence. The Grand Touring Automobiles Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application. While we thank all those that apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration by completing the Employment Application Form (see below), and selecting submit. Thank you.
* Indicates Mandatory Fields