Careers at Grand Touring Automobiles
Job Title: Merchandising Coordinator
Employment Status: Full Time
In this dynamic, fast-paced environment, the Merchandise Coordinator, is primarily responsible for Grand Touring Automobile’s online inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles. In addition, as a key member of the marketing team, the Merchandise Coordinator collaborates with other members of the team to support various marketing projects and initiatives throughout the year, ensuring online inventory of vehicles remains an integrated component of the overall marketing strategy to deliver business results across GTA. This full-time role will report to the Marketing Manager.
Jobs & Responsibilities:
- The Merchandise Coordinator is responsible for photographing all new and pre-owned inventory, as well as other photography duties at the dealership level
- This includes coordinating getting the vehicle to be ready, taking professional photography of the vehicle, uploading of vehicles online, generating features, writing descriptions and ensuring every vehicle online has brand consistency and is ‘best in class’
- Ensure compliance with government, manufacturer and industry regulations
- Report on monthly analytics and key learnings
- Other marketing duties as required or directed by the Marketing Manager, inclusive of assisting with the development and execution of events
- Must have previous photography experience
- Bachelor's and/or Postgraduate Degree in Business/Marketing, Journalism or a related field
- Strong working knowledge of a variety of programs, including CRM systems, 180 and CDK
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written/verbal) in english to write compelling descriptions of all online inventory
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to deliver high quality, creative work, multi-task and manage deadlines
- A team player, able to work collaboratively cross-department and communicate with management
- Ability to work with internal clients and external vendors and partners
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Experience with graphic design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator), video editing tools (iMovie maker, etc.) would be a great asset
- A full G drivers license, a clean drivers abstract and a passion for cars is required.
Grand Touring Automobiles offers competitive compensation plans, top tier benefits, a new state of the art facility and the opportunity to work with the most exclusive brands in the automotive industry.
All applicants will be kept in strict confidence. The Grand Touring Automobiles Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application. While we thank all those that apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration by completing the Employment Application Form (see below), and selecting submit. Thank you.
* Indicates Mandatory Fields