Job Title: Business Manager
Employment Status: Full Time
Grand Touring Automobiles is looking for a positive, professional Business Manager with strong work ethics, good communication and selling skills who wants to earn well above average commissions.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be able to provide a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended service contracts
• Educate customers on the benefits of financing versus paying cash
• Sell dealer financing and insurance
• Submit financing deals accurately and fairly through financial sources to secure approval
• Process all federal, provincial and dealer paperwork related to vehicle transactions in a timely efficient matter and reviews all paperwork for correct information, taxes, and fees.
• 3-5 years’ experience as an F & I Manager
• OneEighty experience is a must
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Ability to take ownership of problems with a positive attitude and bring them to completion.
We offer aggressive compensation plans, health and dental benefits, RRSP plan and much more. Don't miss this opportunity to work with the most exclusive brands in the automotive industry.
All applicants will be kept in strict confidence. The Grand Touring Automobiles Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application. While we thank all those that apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants who apply but only those selected for interview will be contacted.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration by completing the Employment Application Form (see below), and selecting submit. Thank you.
* Indicates Mandatory Fields